The Assistant Manager of Corporate Marketing will assist the Head of Marketing & Communications, in the creation, development, and implementation of Subang Jaya Medical Centre's (SJMC) corporate marketing and communication strategies and initiatives; to support the hospital in achieving its annual business performance growth and projection as well as to retain and grow assigned segments.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan to position SJMC as the healthcare provider of choice for Insurance providers, businesses, and corporate companies and to oversee marketing efforts such as product launches and promotional campaign creations, both digitally and traditionally.
- Constantly maps market landscape, review growth opportunities and explore new businesses i.e. identify market trends and needs, evaluate competitive landscape, monitor revenue drivers etc.
- Conceptualize and execute monthly promotional plans with clear KPIs.
- Customize retention programs and continuously identify areas of improvements to build loyalty and brand affinity.
- Responsible to establish, engage and maintain an excellent business network with the public for promotion of hospital consultants, facilities, and services.
- To collaborate and maintain a good relationship with NGOs and Pharmaceutical companies on webinars or events and sponsorships.
- To continuously build and maintain a close rapport with existing corporate clients and partners.
- To initiate corporate client engagement activities, establishing positive relationship and collaboration.
- To create, manage and update marketing collaterals from time to time, ensuring public and relevant parties are well informed of the hospital’s services facilities, initiatives, promotions and internal operations.
- To execute public relation activities to further enhance brand visibility by working with other departments of the hospital to achieve operational goals when it comes to promotions, packages, and other marketing related activities such as video/photo shoot.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Medical/Marketing/Sales or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-years related working experience in Marketing, Administration or in Healthcare/Medical industry.
- Experience in the field of hospital management / oncology nursing is an advantage.
- Must be sales oriented, with a pleasant personality, is a team player and can work independently.
- Able to multitask, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and is organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, vendors, and clients.
- Computer literate and proficient in English, both written and verbal.
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for, lodge your application at email@example.com no later than 15th June 2022.
A very attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For further enquiries on this position, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org OR at 03 – 5639 1738.