Are you an exceptional Staff Nurse with proven nursing capability? If so, you could be the right person for this exciting new position at Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC).
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Staff Nurse to join the Hospital.
The successful candidate for the position will:
- Be part of a progressive team to ensure that SJMC provides the highest standards of care to our patients.
- The successful applicant will possess the following key capabilities:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The main front liner who renders nursing care to patients within the hospital.
- Plans and executes nursing care for her patients with team members according to individual patient’s needs.
- Responsible for providing nursing leadership and is accountable for the coordination of clinical activities.
- Makes professional judgment and decisions about nursing care.
- Carries out specialist’s order in accordance to established standards of nursing practices, policies and procedures.
- Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the operating theatre department is required for this position.
- Post Basic in Perioperative is an advantage.
- Competent in nursing care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for, lodge your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For further enquiries on this position, please contact HR at email@example.com OR at 03 – 5639 1738.